Sunday, May 15, 2011

Busy Baby!

This weekend's fun festivities from the Howard house are brought to you courtesy of the letter B!

Baking Brownies (later served with Blue Bell but they were so good they didn't last long enough to get a picture)!


Banging things is always fun!
Who's ready to lick the bowl?
 Blowing Bubbles on a Blustery day!
Blow!
Pop!

Big Bubbles!

My turn!





An exchange Basket of Bugs, Binoculars, Books, and more from GeeGee!

Reading Books about Bugs!
Bunches of bugs and a Boy-O reading The Very Quiet Cricket.
Like all things these days, they eventually ended up in the mouth. Better those than the real thing, I guess.

And a Big Boy who is 5 months old today!
21 weeks old



 After all that fun, who wouldn't be Bushed?

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I love the 5 month age! Actually, I think I like all the ages :)

    ReplyDelete