Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I Finally Did It

I finally did it.  I finally got around to making a blog.  All of you friends who told me I needed to do it so we could keep up with each other were right.  I guess I always thought I was too boring to have a blog (at least one that anyone would read).  But now that a certain baby boy arrived a few months ago, I've discovered people are more interested in what's going on in my his life.  I actually intended to do this a few months ago but I've discovered life with a baby doesn't work on my schedule all the time.  Imagine that!  But, here's what we've been up to for the last few weeks . . .

We've watched Jack grow from . . .
1 week
to 2 weeks
to 3 weeks



to 4 weeks


to 5 weeks


to 6 weeks
to 7 weeks



to 8 weeks


to 9 weeks


to 10 weeks

We've played in the snow - TWICE! That's a lot for a little boy from Mississippi!
 The first time, he wasn't much of a fan of the snow, but . . .
The second time was better!



We've had lots of company, too!  
Snuggling with GeeGee
Sharing Christmas with Mimi and Granddaddy

Posing with Papa


 And now we starting to take lots of outings!
Taking walks (or rides) with Betsy

Going to the Gun Show with Daddy

Helping Mommy buy groceries

As you can tell, we've been busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment